Bed & Breakfasts
- Ixo 1 43 - Aston Martin DBR1 300 2D Le Mans 1959 N°6
- LARGE JOB LOT DIECAST VEHICLES. MAINLY LESNEY MATCHBOX. SPARES OR REPAIR.
- DECAL 1 18 PEUGEOT 309 GTI RICHARD BURNS RAC RALLY 1991 (09)
- FORD FAIRLANE cabriolet orange & crème 1 43
- Dinky Toys 1035 Anti Tank mint in a SUPER box NEVER OPENED FROM A TRADE BOX
- Hot wheels 17 nissan gtr r35 as seen in fast and furious with 5 treasure hunts
- Franklin Mint 1933 Duesenberg SJ Twenty Grand
- Fiat 238 Ambulanza Carabinieri 1 43 Model RIO
- GT by Citroën Salon Paris 2008 Pearl White 1 18 - 181610 NOREV
- MERCEDES BENZ S 205 C Class T Model Avantgarde bluee 1 18 Nip
- Vintage Corgi Toys 437 - Cadillac Superior Ambulance
- Kanto 1 43 Circuit Passage Lancia Stratos Scale Car
- VINTAGE DINKY MECCANO 582 VERY RARE 6 RIVET BEDFORD PULLMORE CAR TRANSPORTER,
- 1 16 Hesston 100 90 w Cab Tractor by Scale Models. hard to find model
- The Vintage Model Company - Hawker Hurricane Balsa Wood Model Plane Kit
- JJRC H37 Mini Selfie Drone Upgraded 2MP WIFI FPV Camera Foldable Arm APP Co F5T5
- Traxxas 86086-4 E-Revo Brushless 4WD 2.4GHz TQi (TSM) V2.0 Version 2018 orange
- HOBBY BOSS MODELLINO DA ASSEMBLARE CARRO ARMATO SOVIET T-28E MEDIUM TANK 1 35
- Jamara R C Boat Venezia RTR Red
- Yamanaka Sawako K-On High Grade Summer Beach Figure Atsushi Nakano
- 10mm ACW confederate - regiment - inf (24456)
- 5 Cavalieri Bretonniani GW Warhammer Fantasy
- HEXBUG 419-5958 Robot Wars Arena - Multicolor
- NEW Nendgoldid 697 DRAMAtical Murder MINK Action Figure orange red from Japan
- Breaking Bad Heisenberg 1 6 Scale THREEZERO JAPAN F S J8653
- Yamslam Dice Game by bluee orange NEW
- SPI 1973 - SINAI game -The Arab-Israeli Wars '56, '67 and '73 (Punched) DesiBox
- NEW 13 VIRGIN ATLANTIC AIRLINES SCARLET TEDDY BEAR SOFT TOY by RUSS
- Marvel Legends Bundle lot loose Fodder
- Dc Theatrical Big-Figs Justice League 20 Cyborg Action Figure
- Record Power RPTCH550 One Handed Parting Tool 1 8-inch
- Eduard Accessories B-52 bomb bay for Modelcollect in
- Sun Rubber Toy Open Racer Car Early White Wheels 6 3 4
- Lot de 2 MINIATURES 1 43 AUDI 90 QUATRO ET AUSI TT CABRIO EN BOITES
- 1 76 Oxford Essex Fire Brigade Austin ATV 76ATV005 Model Collectable Gift
- MINICHAMPS PORSCHE 911 COUPE INDISCHred 400061024
- MNWT Retired 1996 Ty Gobbles Turkey Beanie Baby DOB November 27, 1996
- MNWT Retired Ty Seamore Seal Beanie Baby DOB December 14, 1996
- LOT 12 MCDONALDS PREMIUMS 1999 TY BEANIES ANIMALS TOYS
- MWMT MQ Authenticated Ty 3rd Gen Tusk Beanie Baby 3rd Hang 2nd Tush
- Mystic Beanie Baby with Tag Errors
- NEW Beanie Babies Hissy ERRORS 1997 Ty Baby ORIGINAL OWNER Retired Rare Snake
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
NWOT Britannia the bear beanie baby RARE Ronald McDonald House Collectible 1997Original 1997 1st Ed. TY Princess Diana Beanie Baby Mint Museum Condition RareORIGINAL TY BEANIE BABY CURLY , RARE WITH TAG ERRORS.Osito the Mexican Bear TY Beanie Baby - original NO number on tush tag
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Peace Beanie Baby with Major Errors New With TagsPOOKIE the KOALA BEAR - TY PLUFFIES - MINT with MINT TAGSPrincess Diana Beanie Baby Rare
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. PRINCESS the (Diana) Bear from 1997 RARE & RETIRED EUC Ty Beanie BabyRARE & RETIRED TY BEANIE BABYLEFTOVERS THE THANKSGIVING DAY TURKEY 5 NEW MWMTRARE 1996 Sly The Fox Ty Beanie Babies PVC Pellets MANY ERRORS More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Rare Retired Puffer ty Beanie Baby with Errors
Things to do in Tahoe City
Rare Ty Glory Beanie Baby With Tag Error Special Edition Rare TY Beanie Baby Ally” Multiple Tag Errors, Great ConditionRARE Ty Beanie Baby Floppity, P.V.C. Pellets, 5-28-96, With Multiple Tag Errors RARE Ty Beanie Baby, Valentina the Bear (1998, Retired) Collectible
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.